Time management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Time management Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Time management Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How long would it take for you to....?

1 Answer

I gave an answer of X days - and that was far too many for them.

If you noticed an employee doing a task and it could be done another way to save time. What would you do?

1 Answer

Describe, in specific detail, what your time management skills are and how you use them on a daily basis.

1 Answer

They were all typical interview questions and none were either difficult or unexpected. Like I said they're all situational based as the company has interview packets they must fill out and rate you. Based on the final grade you're either (1) Highly Recommended, (2) Recommended, or (3) Not Recommended.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had a nearly impossible deadline. How did you accomplish the task? Did you involve others, or did you complete the task(s) yourself.

1 Answer

After explaining that I often use lists to manage my time, I was asked: What do you do when you have low priorities on your list of things to do that must be bumped for something more important?

1 Answer

What did I see as my area that I needed more work on?

1 Answer

How would you verify the accuracy of cited information?

1 Answer

-most difficult question was in regards to performance and goals. Numbers drive results for any job and they wanted person experience with that.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time where you were under multiple deadlines and they all held almost equal importance.

110 of 20 Interview Questions