Tire technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tire technician Interview Questions

tire technician interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

work history, reasons why I left those places, other accomplishments. If I had previous experience in the field

truthfully

I have been in the automotive field in some form or fashion all my life, I am a high car fanatic!!!! Yet, sometimes business either lose business, lose money, or unfortunately lose customer base, therefore sometimes many, such like my self have had to move on to other companies, sometimes even on to other types of work. Never the less, my first and always will be true love is the rumble of the engine, the slickness of the grease, the burnt rubber inside fenders and the look on someone's face when you nail the throttle down!!!! I have been at the bottom starting as an assistant, then moving on to being a General Service Tech. I've been a bit man changing oil, and been as high as a shop foreman with 7 guys working under me. My greatest accomplishment was starting and operating my own mobile mechanic service, but like many others, I was not, at that moment ready to handle all that was involved with owning, operating and working a small business such as mine. Thus, the reason why I am back where I started many many years ago, and where I always felt I made the greatest impact helping people on a day to day basis. To me, there is no part too small in the automotive industry, it takes all that we do to keep vehicles on the road, but to keep them on the road safely.

Why do you want to work here?

2 Answers

can you handle big men doing big men things

2 Answers

Whats your prior experience working in an automotive shop?

1 Answer

What do you think you can offer us?

1 Answer

Can you handle the fast pace and varied temperature in the shop throughout the year?

1 Answer

How much experience do you have, if any?

1 Answer

What made you want to change careers from your current employer?

Why do I want to work for Discount Tire

1 Answer

What are some of your hobbies

110 of 142 Interview Questions