Tooling Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tooling Engineer Interview Questions

Tooling engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing too difficult I would say. If you are an experienced candidate, no curve balls - not atleast in my case.

1 Answer

Even before getting pressurized for an interview, Try and talk to the concerned manager, what exactly they are looking for in a candidate.

Do you mind punching in on a time clock for this position.

1 Answer

I was asked a lot of questions about how I would troubleshoot a given problem, improve a given design, approach a given situation, or implement a given thing. I was also given one assignment to complete a set of tasks on unix and two coding assignments. Each assignment was limited to one hour. The goal of the first coding assignment was to build a 4-page web app that took input from the user and interacted with a data store. The goal of the second coding assignment was to analyze web server logs and find the most popular path.

1 Answer

Build a dictionary that would be useful for finding all of a permutations of a given word.

1 Answer

I worked at one of you job references 25 years ago, why don't I know you?

1 Answer

What REST operation is considered safe?

1 Answer

What is the difference between MySQL and NoSQL?

1 Answer

If a build crashes in release mode, and there are no reliable steps to reproduce the bug, how can you use the crash dump reports to effectively find the bug?

What are the 4 operations used in REST?

1 Answer

Questions were technical and specific relating my experience to the requirements of the position. The interviewer was pleasant and knowledgeable.

110 of 49 Interview Questions