Tools Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Tools Developer Interview Questions

Tools developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Given two tables about website data, one table shows if the website has image or text. another table shows the daily traffic and other non-essential info about website. Output the top 10k website in dailly traffic which has image. It is just a question about table JOIN implementation.

1 Answer

Using java, two Arraylists. finally when asked how to optimize the algorithm, I said a hashmap and an arraylist. The interviewer agreed but suggested that I should use it at the beginning.

If you could completely rebuild www.tricitymed.org what development language would you use and why?

1 Answer

Design an online version of the classic board game "Monopoly" on the whiteboard.

Do you know what our company does?

1 Answer

They asked me how I might go about planning to code a specific software problem.

Write an implementation of malloc in C (referring to the stack and heap).

In a tree structure of parent/child nodes, with 2 starting points, while "walking" up the tree, how would you programmatically determine the lowest common denominator node? You cannot determine a whether a parent node has a child or how many children it has.

Describe and write an implementation of memcopy function and suggest improvements (SSE copying using assembly and the 128 bit register).

110 of 17 Interview Questions