Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What do you think your best friend would say are your 3 best and worst qualities?"

4 Answers

Hello There, Can you please tell me if you had both written and video interview? Just wondering if the next step is the personal interview? Thank you so much Regards!

I went through the written and video interview process too then received a personal interview.

Thank you dear. Also if you don't mind me asking again, will the HR decide after the personal interview right away or did they contact you after? I applied for Passenger Service Ambassador and the training starts on May 13. Thank You:)

Have you ever been asked to leave a position?

2 Answers

how would you sell this pen

1 Answer

What do you know about our company?

Sell me a pen

2 Answers

when have you given exceptional customer service / went above and beyond for a client or customer?

1 Answer

What is you biggest strength

1 Answer

How do you deal with difficult customer and what is the outcome?

1 Answer

Distance you are willing to travel? This is a catch22.....

1 Answer

tell me how can you handle the sitiation when customer very angry or asking something that is unreasonable ?