Director Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Work ethic related.

1 Answer

I told them I only work half days. Sometimes it's the first 12 hours...............

Each people manager has enough flexibillity to ask specific role based questions. There is no script and generally no HR oversight of the people manager interviews. The questions are generally based on the hiring manager, my manager hired for fit and skills where some just hire for one or the other.

1 Answer

What kind of marketing promo campaign I'd arrange to increase the sales of OLED TVs in GTA.

1 Answer

The mos unexpected questions came from the industrial phycologist about sudo situations

1 Answer

about the sector in Brazil and what I know about the products from the technical stand point.

1 Answer

Having a good enough book is the hardest part. If they have a question about it's usually because your work isn't good enough. They might ask what your favourite ad is; that's always a tough one.

1 Answer

Why did you leave the organization you were last with?

1 Answer

What is your experience in the dollar store field?

1 Answer

How do you assess the participation of aboriginal people within media in Canada.

1 Answer

Nothing really unexpected in my interview - but of those questions a difficult one for me to answer was "what is your leadership style?"

110 of 237 Interview Questions