Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor
Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Executive Assistant Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

Like administrative assistants, executive assistants must demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills. Executives are looking for candidates with impeccable written and oral abilities who can manage typical administrative software. Expect interviewers to ask how you would handle a variety of difficult situations, such as prioritizing multiple deadlines, working well in groups, and defusing irate people.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Explain what CCAC does and its role in the healthcare system.

1 Answer

It assists clients navigate through the healthcare system

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

Ques: counting the number of nodes with 1 child Ques: sum of all leaf nodes Ques: give the output of code( again on trees)

Is the commute from the East end of Durham to Toronto (office location) manageable?

1 Answer

Describe your experience at your last job.

1 Answer

Normal questions but at the end they asked for me to finish sentences - one of them being - I want to remembered for.....; or If I was criticized I would feel.... - I have never had to do that in an interview.

How do you handle stress? Are you ok with with management yelling at you if they are having a bad day? Can you book travel?

Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

I honestly don't remember any of the questions, they used a standard question template.