Project Coordinator Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Project Coordinator

Project Coordinator Interview Questions in Toronto, ON

"Employers hiring project coordinators are looking for candidates with the organizational skills and communication abilities to oversee project logistics. Duties may include coordinating meetings, updating project schedules, training staff, and ensuring that important information is relayed to the right people. Expect to answer questions that will assess your ability to solve problems, streamline project workflow, and excel on a team. Any experience using project management software is a plus."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The writing assignments were mostly editing sentences and paragraphs for length and clarity. Some questions on basic editing in Microsoft Word.

They asked a few things, there was a big emphasis on marketing questions and Adobe knowledge. Each of my 4 interviewers asked pretty much the same thing, basic interview questions.

The telephone prescreen included a few assessments to be done at your computer, behavioural assessments mostly.

The interview was smooth and no difficult questions were asked, as long as I knew what I am doing and what I need to do.

If we lose your resume and our interview notes, what are the three words that you want us to remember you by?

Could you describe your experience as a Project Coordinator?