Trade Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Trade Analyst

Trade Analyst Interview Questions

Trade analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

A robot encounters a bunch of coins spread out on the ground. It examines each coin and, if the coin is heads, turns it to tails with 100% probability. If the coin is tails, it turns it to heads with 50% probability. He examines each coin once per cycle. If you have the robot cycle through the coins a very large number of times, what will eventually happen to the proportion of heads and the proportion of tails?

3 Answers

I'm giving you a choice between two games. In the first game, you roll two six-sided dice. For every number by which their sum exceeds 10, I will give you $1 and $0 if their sum is equal to or less than 10. In the second game, you still have two dice but once is already set to 5 so you can only roll one die. The same rules apply: you get a dollar for each number over 10 and get nothing if the sum is equal to or less than 10. Which game would you prefer to play, and how much would you be willing to pay me to play the preferred game over the other game?

4 Answers

what is the square root of 64,000?

3 Answers

What would you do in X type of sitation....

1 Answer

what is baye's law formula. didn't have it memorized and couldn't recall details off the top of my head.

1 Answer

How many years experience?

1 Answer

How do you feel about Oracle.

1 Answer

behavioral. imagine a situation blah blah blah

1 Answer

What do you know about the history of Morgan Stanley?

1 Answer

What is the difference between [specific finance division] and [specific finance division]?

2130 of 257 Interview Questions