Trading Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trading Intern Interview Questions

Trading intern interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You are playing a game where the player gets to draw the number 1-100 out of hat, replace and redraw as many times as they want, with their final number being how many dollars they win from the game. Each "redraw" costs an extra $1. How much would you charge someone to play this game?

10 Answers

10?

redraw 10 times and get the payoff around 77?

the average draw will pay out $50.50

Say I take a rubber band and randomly cut it into three pieces. What's the probability that one of the pieces has length greater than 1/2 of the original circumference of the rubber band.

9 Answers

I have 10 cards face-down numbered 1 through 10. We play a game in which you choose a card and I give you the corresponding dollar amount. a) What is the fair price of this game? b) Now, after picking a card you can either take the dollar value on the card or $3.50. Also, cards worth less than 5 are now valued at $0. What is the maximum price you are now willing to pay for the game?

9 Answers

If i roll two dice and multiply the two outcomes, what is the probability of a perfect square?

6 Answers

What is 29^2?

4 Answers

You have three barrels. One barrel is filled with apples, one with oranges, and one with both apples and oranges. Each barrel is mislabeled. You can take out as many fruit as you like form each barrel and look at it. What is the minimum number of fruits you need to remove to correctly label the barrels?

7 Answers

What the probability of getting 2 consecutive heads in a total of N tosses (I found this one pretty hard and I didn't figure out the right answer at the time.)

4 Answers

11% of 68 1,000,000-211 32 x 28 1 bowling ball has diameter of 8 inches, weighs 16 pounds. A bowling ball of equal density has diameter of 12. How much does it weight? We're going to play a game. You go first. You flip a coin and if you get H, I give you $30. If you get T, you give me the coin and I flip. If I get H, you give me $30, if I get T I give it back to you. We keep going until one of us gets heads. What is the max amount you'd be willing to pay to go first. Give a 50% confidence range and a 90% one of your answer. Why?

3 Answers

How much distance is their between the hour and minute hand at 5:12?

3 Answers

A king has 1000 bottles of water, exactly one of which is poisoned. Servants die the day after consuming the poison. The king holds a party and has his servants drink the bottles. The next morning, the king finds out which servants are dead. What is the minimum number of servants that the king needs at the party to determine which bottle is poisoned?

110 of 71 Interview Questions