Trainee Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Trainee Consultant

Trainee Consultant Interview Questions

Trainee consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was asked if I lived near Sammons and if location was a big factor in applying.

1 Answer

I answered the question with a question: " Did you read my cover letter and resume?" The interviewer snorted back with a "YES! How silly do you think we are!" My response was: "Then you read that I live as address X in Virginia, roughly 1600 miles away." Her response: ".... ummmm .... well ....next question"

My interview was at 330PM/230PM central time. 18 minutes past the time, I had to email the interviewer to see if the interview was still on. An email response arrived 3 minutes later asking to push the interview back to 4PM my time. At 415 PM, 45 minutes past the original scheduled time the interviewer called. She took a deep almost comical breath and rattled of six questions then took another deep breath and explained she was running behind.

1 Answer

I am using these spaces to simply explain that this was simply the worst interview I have ever been apart of.

1 Answer

I see you work for company X (my wife's employer), we are better in ever terms then them. You will come to see we are cut above them and your daily job would vary only slightly except you would be working for a better company.

1 Answer

The interviewer used my wife's name (3 times to be exact) when asking questions.

1 Answer

Asked how soon I would be able to come in for a face-to-face interview.

1 Answer

The interviewer kept asking me questions about why I was leaving my current position from my current company (The said company is who my wife is currently employed by)

Goals for the first 3 months on the job

1 Answer

I don't think any of the questions were really difficult, except maybe when they asked how deeply competitive I am, and what I thought of my abilities. On one hand, I didn't want to come across as arrogant, and on the other, I wanted them to know that I would be a top sales consultant for them.

1 Answer

Described how you would handle an irate customer

110 of 87 Interview Questions