Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trainee Interview Questions

6,678

Trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

tell me of an example of a time when you had tension or a conflict with another employee

2 Answers

i tried to come up with an encounter that has never taken place b4 the truth is i genuinly get along with ppl and if i pretend they are not there. you can imagine i thought i had to answer something because its bad if i say i dont have that experience

The best way to deal with situations and its an employee is to make sure both of you are or at least one of you tries to get to the issue of why there is a conflict. Many times if you are able to disengage for a few minutes then reengage you may be able to look at it from a different persepective.

What are good characteristic salesperson?

2 Answers

They gave me a pen and asked me to sell the benefits of it to them

1 Answer

How would you handle a call you took for an emergency dealing with a family member?

1 Answer

How do you feel about those jokers at Congress?

27 Answers

If given X area square footage and X length of the room, what is the room's perimeter?

13 Answers

Do you prefer to work inside or outside of the office...

6 Answers

Given two die, what is the probability that the sum when rolled would add up to six?

5 Answers

I give you 18 balls, of which 17 weigh the same and the last one is heavier than the rest. I also provide you a balance scale. Can you tell me the minimum number of weighs with which you can tell me which ball is the odd one?

5 Answers

What do you know about Life Tech's FBS operation?

3 Answers