Trainee Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trainee Manager Interview Questions

1,053

Trainee manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

When you have encountered conflict in your previous positions how have you dealt with it and what was the outcome.

1 Answer

Why do you want this job your experience is above this job.

1 Answer

When did I have to persuade someone to do something? I am only on step one so I just thought you should be aware of where I am at. I am hopeful!!!

1 Answer

Questions were pretty standard.

1 Answer

The interview isn't what I would consider challenging. Enterprise seeks highly motivated and competitive people. They tend to be attracted to former athletes, especially in college. Its not mandatory to have a sports background to get hired, but if you did play any sport in high school or college your in a really good spot. Since the job is all about the being a team player and being very competitive, while taking care of your customers. They understand most former athletes have that "hard work drive" in them naturally. My advise is to highlight your success with any sport or form of competition you were apart of in the past. It makes the interview a lot more comfortable. Here's some questions that stood out : " Tell me about a time when you had to overcome adversity, what happened, what did you do to fix it, and what have you learned from that experience" ( sales type question) " Tell about a time when you were the leader and had to lead a team to achieve some sort of goal or expectation, and how did you do it?" (managerial type question) Trust me, a lot of people have very limited experience with these types of question and are forced to use an example that's not really related to the question. Most people will refer to something about a school project or something that happened while they were in Junior high school. There really isn't a wrong answer for this but it seems that those who have a good sports background tend to pass that oral interview with flying colors.

1 Answer

Do you care more about spending time with your family or serving people?

Why ALDI?

1 Answer

What is your management style.

1 Answer

What area can you improve on

1 Answer

What would you do if you saw an employee steal something.

3140 of 1,053 Interview Questions