Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trainer Interview Questions

1,790

Trainer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

If you are in charge of 30 people and there were 5 that were doing really well, 10 that were mediocre and 5 that were just not doing their job and not putting in any effort, how would you effectively better the situation?

4 Answers

Fire the bottom 5 and hire 5 new people.

I would find my last 10 employees :)

I would figure out the 'WIIFMs' for the 5 not putting in effort, and come up with a POA for them in a one-o-one session. Make the 5 good ones take some responsibility for the 10 mediocre associates, which would inculcate peer learning and inter- team interactions.

If a team member is struggling to reach goal (there are monthly sales quotas), would you stay late on a shift day to help? How would you do it?

1 Answer

How do you estimate the time you'll use to create a learning event?

1 Answer

What is my best quality in a sales position such as personal training?

1 Answer

How would you design the program for a 55 year old lady with a prior rotator cuff injury, cronic lower back pain and a hip impingement?

1 Answer

What kind of skills or experience do you have? What types of presentation software are you familiar with?

1 Answer

What do you want to get out of this job

1 Answer

Would you rate face to face, blended or computer based training the best? Why and where specifically have you used each in sales training, leadership development, and customer service training?

110 of 1,790 Interview Questions