Training Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training Analyst Interview Questions

Training analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?

5 Answers

You have to keep in mind that you're dividing up the balls. They try to confuse you, but just ignore the people and stick to your intuition. The quickest way to discover the heaviest ball was in 2 steps.

i would say three. you could put 4 balls on each side and then take the heavier side. split that group into two balls on each side. then lastly split that group to have one ball on each side.

Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?

4 Answers

How many pennies are in a mall

1 Answer

How many pennies are at a mall?

1 Answer

Honestly, not unexpected however certain scenarios made me think quickly and challenged me to come up with solutions

1 Answer

Written Test Q1: Describe a concept I really enjoyed in my coursework.

In person: Which parts of my resume are relevant?

In person: Describe the MIS program at my university.

In person: UNIX/Linux code test (manager explains code beforehand)

110 of 36 Interview Questions