Training and Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training and Development Interview Questions

Training and development interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Complete a financial case study.

2 Answers

A lot of information is given, but major items are left out. They want to to your reasoning with filling in the information gaps and overall competence completing the income statement and powerpoint.

Can you give more details on the case study? More of what was involved and some main concepts that were covered?

VP didn't probe candidate's applicability for the position, and apparently assumes that even senior professionals have no business expertise at all. Interviewer just asked candidate to recite job history, to the point that after the second such inane question ("And what did you do before that?"), candidate just read the resume's existing job summary, but interviewer either didn't notice or didn't care that no detail was added.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Amgen? Thought it might be a trick question.

1 Answer

They asked to bring some of my previous work to show. I brought it to the interview and she hardly looked at it.

1 Answer

I was asked if I preferred Android our iPhone by each interviewer.

2 Answers

What was one of your most difficult situations to manage and how did you deal with it.

1 Answer

How do you feel about the company policy of reducing employees by the lowest performing 10% annually?

1 Answer

Do you have any questions for us?

1 Answer

What attributes do you bring to create value for our employees?

1 Answer

Give an example of a recent management experience and describe the outcomes of your tactics. (paraphrasing)

110 of 94 Interview Questions