Training Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training Consultant Interview Questions

Training consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I was not asked a difficult question?

1 Answer

I was able to answer all the questions with ease.

Tell me a little more about yourself?

1 Answer

They were primarily interested with my familiarity with the ADP Drive software.

1 Answer

Fairly standard questions; one of the most difficult/uncomfortable questions was when they asked about how I would respond to someone (executive level) that does not believe the training is necessary. It turned into a role-playing situation and the interviewer was determined to play devil's advocate to every answer I provided. With limited information of their process and procedures it was a no-win regardless of my answers or suggestions.

1 Answer

Is there anything about the company you didn't know or were surprised to find out?

1 Answer

What can you contribute to this company?

1 Answer

No hard questions really, why was I good fit for the position, and how would Novar accelerate with me being there.

Nothing to difficult, standard questions, why was I a good fit for the position.

Having been through two other separate interviews with Roche, none of the questions were any more difficult than the other two. The questions are generally thought provoking and open-ended, but if you are not prepared to answer such scenario questions, you most likely will be buried in any interview anymore.

What does your dream job look like?

110 of 55 Interview Questions