Training content specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training content specialist Interview Questions

training content specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would I work on making sure that the training content is understood by every employee?

1 Answer

I said that the main thing is keeping the audience, the reader in mind. We don't want to bog individuals down with a bunch of jargon that will get lost in translation. The key is to hit the key points, explain in a way that's clear and concise and make sure that the content is able to be understood and implemented in a way that's natural for the trainee.

What is something that you would change about your current/most recent position?

1 Answer

Who do you know that you were able to get this interview?

How do you measure your course design success?

the only appropriate questions came from the hiring manager and she was th e newest member of HomeAway.

While some of the interview questions are standard and have to do with the position you are applying for, some of them are strange, and feel as though they would have little or nothing to do with the role you are applying for. For example, I was asked why the grant for a grant-funded position I had was not refunded. This question has nothing to do with the position I was applying for, and it put me in an awkward position when the interviews demanded an answer.

Describe a successful learning program you designed. How did it help develop employees’ skills?

Are you going to fit in and sing songs and do skits?

I can't think of a question I was asked that was difficult or unexpected. I spent a lot of time preparing, and, as it turns out, my skills were a good fit for what they needed, so the interviews were more conversational.

110 of 10 Interview Questions