Training coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for training coordinator

Training coordinator Interview Questions

"To be a training coordinator you must have sufficient leadership and communication skills to instruct employees in a classroom setting and assess their comprehension of pertinent training topics. When you interview for this position, the interviewer will be primarily concerned with your ability to design unique, effective training programs that can be used to bring employees up to speed with new work processes. You may also be asked about your proficiency in computer programs that are essential for instruction, such as Microsoft Powerpoint."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Describe your most challenging audience and how you handled them?

1 Answer

I first acknowledged that change is uncomfortable and that I could relate. Put myself in the audience's shoes (empathy) and was honest.

Tell me why do you think you would be a good manager?

1 Answer

If your FOH team is low on energy how do you motivate them to do better?

1 Answer

What system would you set up to keep track of class schedules?

1 Answer

If you're given 200 participants to manage, how do you go about working with them?

1 Answer

Very easy questions. Mostly they want to know if you have done research on the company and understand what the job really entails. Be ready to explain your experience and how it might pertain to this particular position. Also there are a few scenario questions about how you might handle problem clients or coworkers.

13 Answers

Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find the heaviest ball?

6 Answers

Scenario: If you were running late for a job interview and you had no lights on in your apartment. Let's say you went into your dresser drawer and had to pull out one pair of socks. All you had was black or brown socks. And there were 5 socks total, what is the least amount of pulls you could do?

4 Answers

What is your salary requirement?

4 Answers

Don't remember much on questions. CEO bragged alot about himself and asked about my resume.

110 of 3,974 Interview Questions