Training Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training Coordinator Interview Questions

"To be a training coordinator you must have sufficient leadership and communication skills to instruct employees in a classroom setting and assess their comprehension of pertinent training topics. When you interview for this position, the interviewer will be primarily concerned with your ability to design unique, effective training programs that can be used to bring employees up to speed with new work processes. You may also be asked about your proficiency in computer programs that are essential for instruction, such as Microsoft Powerpoint."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What system would you set up to keep track of class schedules?

1 Answer

Prior to computerization, use a spreadsheet.

Describe your most challenging audience and how you handled them?

1 Answer

If you're given 200 participants to manage, how do you go about working with them?

1 Answer

How do you know you will be able to spend an extensive amount of time in a third world country conflict area away from your family?

2 Answers

What will you do to guarantee success as an owner of your own business?

1 Answer

Please wrap in a custom exception

1 Answer

How would you plan a Sales Kickoff?

1 Answer

Give me an example of a time you failed.

1 Answer

Most questions were unique to the personality test. But one question they did ask that seems to be general was, "Tell us something about yourself that we wouldn't be able to tell from looking at your resume."

1 Answer

The only question asked was after the hour-long presentation, when he asked if I would like to schedule an interview. (That is what I was asked to come there for in the first place)

110 of 200 Interview Questions