Training Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training Coordinator Interview Questions

"To be a training coordinator you must have sufficient leadership and communication skills to instruct employees in a classroom setting and assess their comprehension of pertinent training topics. When you interview for this position, the interviewer will be primarily concerned with your ability to design unique, effective training programs that can be used to bring employees up to speed with new work processes. You may also be asked about your proficiency in computer programs that are essential for instruction, such as Microsoft Powerpoint."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you plan a Sales Kickoff?

1 Answer

The only question asked was after the hour-long presentation, when he asked if I would like to schedule an interview. (That is what I was asked to come there for in the first place)

1 Answer

Why are you leaving your job?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you did not agree with management.

1 Answer

Looks like you have a very diverse project background. Tell us about the common skills you brought to each project.

1 Answer

Why do you think you could succeed in this job?

1 Answer

The questions for all Walmart interviews are designed for you to answer using your personal experiences.

1 Answer

How would you handle a difficult employee who had a sense of entitlement and treated you like she was your supervisor and had a tendency to be rude and deceitful at times.

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself on 5 years?

1 Answer

The first question was "Why are you qualified for this position?" Not unexpected, but difficult to answer because I was new to the field. If I had not practiced this question a LOT, I would have had trouble selling my transferrable skills that early in the interview. However, this management team also appreciated honesty, and did have the ability to think outside the box.