Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Training Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Training Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Ask and learn what training they are providing, how they will "market" you, prior to enrolling even for training. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how they will pay you and if it is a straight cut or will they pay in in "bonus" methods. Don't bait into it, no matter how desperate you are, there are ethical companies out there.

This is total lie. we have a record paying salary in time and accurate. One can always check even with our past employees. Moreover, we are getting 90% of employees thru referral only. These are the comments written by our adversaries and they have the campaign to malign our company.

"Why do you feel you'd be a great fit here?"

1 Answer

Tell me about your sales experience.

1 Answer

The most difficult part of the interview for me was when they asked me about why I left my previous position.

1 Answer

Where do I REALLY want to see myself within 3 months, 1 year, 10 years?

1 Answer

Are you ok with training in a classroom setting?

1 Answer

The interviewer attempted to identify technical issues in the complex task. HOW DO WE DO IT?

1 Answer

Based on our described need and vision, what would your priorities and plans be for the first 90 days in this position?

1 Answer

Never knew what time I would get home at night. Court went late constantly.

1 Answer

Do you have any previous training experience.

110 of 49 Interview Questions