Transaction Advisory Services Senior Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transaction Advisory Services Senior Interview Questions

Transaction advisory services senior interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Discuss some of your experiences with integrations in your past work life.

1 Answer

Comment - I'm interviewing for a position post-MBA. I have no experience with integrations. Question was irrelevant in my opinion.

If a hedge fund client wanted to buy a belly-up development site in Florida that had mixed uses, how would you go about valuing the asset and developing a suggested purchase price?

1 Answer

Be ready for challenging behavioral questions.

E&Y gives you a past integration that they performed and you have to be able to walk through how you would conduct the integration. Very interesting since the senior managers and partners will be doing this in reality but you get the opportunity to "interview up".

Why are you interested in Transaction Advisory Services? As stated above, none of the questions were overwhelmingly challenging.

Describe the course you have learned. What is factor analysis?

If two companies have same financials why the multiples EV/EBITDA have diff value? If two companies have same financials why the multiples EV/EBIT have diff value?

1 Answer

"How do you value stuff?" "Tell me what you've done that relates exactly to our division" "What were the key metrics behind a certain vauation?"

What are the top three questions do you think you should ask me>

110 of 12 Interview Questions