Translator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Translator Interview Questions

Translator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

I did not give the right answers, VP told me he was giving me "behavioral questions", and he said they were looking for "out of the box employees". He kept distracting me with his Jeff Goldblum impersonation. He kept moving around, his legs, arms, hands, behaving "out of the box"; I guess. The whole time I kept thinking, "what is his purpose?" "What's he doing?" Then driving home, it hit me. He was acting like Jeff Goldblum, trying to be quirky, witty and "out of the box." It was disconcerting.

1 Answer

After the interviews,I emailed the HR manager to inquire when and how I'd hear from them. She never replied. No one ever replied. No emails, no letter; no phone call--nothing. Highly unprofessional staff/company.

Why should we hire you?

1 Answer

A short essay in foreign language to be translated in English.

2 Answers

A computer psychological test performed on old equipment.

1 Answer

Are you willing to work remotely?

1 Answer

-Nothing too difficult it unexpected -Other Managing Translators and my supervisor cautioning me about the demanding nature of the work and the strong emphasis in timeliness of projects with extremely tight deadlines

1 Answer

What is your experience with the technical field?

1 Answer

My willingness to work for FEMA. If my language knowledge is 100%, General conversation.

1 Answer

I was asked if about the hours I would be able to work.

1 Answer

Do you know this is a 2nd or 3rd shift?

2 Answers