Transportation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transportation Engineer Interview Questions

Transportation engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What exact intersection would you choose to correct, how and why?

1 Answer

Chose an intersection in the area and mention that it would back up late at night for no apparent reason. Went into detail about the problem, and the HR rep. was the one who decided to tell me that my answer was completely inaccurate.

are you okay with a "direct-observation" urine collection?

1 Answer

What software do you use for transportation planning?

1 Answer

Was asked detailed questions related to materials and engineering science. They really wanted to verify that my credentials were valid by asking specific questions about asphalt, concrete, bridges, etc..

1 Answer

What was your favorite class outside of Engineering?

1 Answer

What will you do if your boss disagrees with your assessment of a technical issue such as a technical document that you have to sign and seal?

1 Answer

It was hard going each week wondering if you were going to get paid on time...

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had to interact with the public in a supervisory manner?

The panel asked several questions including but not limited too essential duties of a successful project manager, identify and explain risks associated with projects, most important factor to delivering a successful project, best and worst traits/qualities as a professional and how I've worked to better myself at a professional and personal level.

110 of 107 Interview Questions