Transportation Equipment Manufacturing interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview Questions

6,088

interview questions shared by candidates

Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What are the requirements of performing a Root Cause Failure Analysis on a certain Electronic device, that fails every time the test procedure is done.?

1 Answer

they asked how they compared to my other jobs

1 Answer

Given the following diagram find x (distance) and explain 3-4 ways of reaching the answer.

1 Answer

General background questions, work eligibility, and willingness to relocate. Work experiences of SPC (Statistical Process Control) in manufacturing, especially in auto industry.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you failed.

1 Answer

Explain a situation where you failed to deliver as promised and how was it resolved?

1 Answer

This job will give you exposure to the majority of process units in the refinery because you will be working on environmental projects that involve the compliance of the entire refinery. In addition, you will get a broad knowledge of the various environmental laws that are applicable to refineries and what it takes to maintain compliance with those laws. Past projects/duties have included the following: perform process calculations for the Risk Management Plan, which will include taking surveys of refinery process units; work on various process engineering projects within a Wastewater Treatment Plant; participate in inspections and/or testing that is conducted by federal, state, or local officials.

1 Answer

So why do you want to work for Kia?

1 Answer

Who is your role model? The questions were mostly behavioral. A lot of it was based on my previous work experience. They wanted to know how I would handle difficult work situations.

4150 of 6,088 Interview Questions