Transportation specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Transportation specialist Interview Questions

transportation specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you have experience with record compliance as it relates to the DOT?

1 Answer

I explained my experience auditing logbooks daily & weekly and described the record keeping system we set up in our office (what our files comprised of).

Do you have any felonies?

4 Answers

Where do you see yourself in 5 years.

3 Answers

A case where were not satisfied with your boss? A case were you suggested a way to a problem and how proved yours is better? An example of project specification, design, presentation, … ? Example a case where at the last minute the results were not good/ s.th were wrong? Recent advances or technologies used by LADOT? Any software you use which is related to transportation? One way and 2-ways road pros and cons? When should have a stop sign in a narrow street? How your education prepared you for your career? Do you see any transportation issue in your community? How to improve traffic in your community? Final question: Do you want to add anything that would like us to know about it?

2 Answers

They are not professional HR people, so you have the opportunity to really direct your own interview. Go in there and dominate the conversation.

2 Answers

Why is a man hole round?

2 Answers

Are you a careful driver, and can you safely secure a wheelchair in your bus? Then we had to demonstrate our skills in loading a wheelchair.

2 Answers

How to you handle conflict with other officemate?

2 Answers

If you had multiple projects to finish, how would you prioritize your work?

2 Answers

Describe a time when you had a co worker that didn't want to do anything at work and you all had to be a team.

110 of 891 Interview Questions