Travel consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Travel consultant Interview Questions

travel consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What about travel excites you?

4 Answers

Everything about travel excites me! I enjoy traveling everywhere, as it’s an opportunity to meet new people, engage in conversation, ask questions and recommendations of places to go, things to do and experience an environment other than my own. I enjoy learning and experiencing the local traditions, food and spirit of those that live where I am visiting. Every time I travel, I bring a journal with me. At the end of the evening, I love to sit outside and write about what I have experienced, where I went and what I did that particular day. When traveling, I document and write everything I can. This allows me to ‘revisit’ and remember how I felt at that time. I’m a life-long learner. I love to read, research, and take the time to read, learn, and have a visual experience to plan accordingly. Most of all, I appreciate the time and opportunity to travel. Because I don’t travel as often as I’d like to, I love staying at resorts as it offers so many options all in one place. I don’t have to ‘live by the clock’ as I do in my everyday life. It’s an opportunity for my mind and body to rest and enjoy the time away from the hustle and bustle of life. As soon as I’m at the location I’m staying, my luggage is in the room, I walk outside and take a deep breath and slowly exhale, which allows me to let go of, and step away from my norm, and take the opportunity and time to just BE.

Thank you for the opportunity to share why I enjoy traveling. It’s been a pleasure and brought back many happy memories.

Writing this reminded me of all the trips and vacations I’ve been fortunate to go and experience different cultures, meeting people from around the globe, and often, I return home with contact information from the people I’ve met, and we connect regularly via text and social media. Luxury hotels, resorts and cruises are costly, and we out as much as we can into our ‘VACATION’ jar. Whether a family vacation, a vacation for just my husband and I (we haven’t gone away alone more than 2 days since our honeymoon 18 years ago). I enjoy being near water, smelling the salt of the ocean in the air, a cool breeze on a hot day, feel the sand between my toes and appreciating where I am at that moment. It truly is a gift-a reboot, and reminds me who I am outside of my roles in my day to day life.

What is the booking your currently reading.

3 Answers

Give an example of you giving excellent customer service and what was the outcome of this?

2 Answers

What led me to apply for the position at Coke? How quickly could I be available?

2 Answers

Give an example of a customer service experience?

2 Answers

Can you work certain hours?

2 Answers

Can you make a 2 year verbal commitment to the position?

2 Answers

Define the strategy to grow AAA's travel business.

2 Answers

How do you usually book international air?

2 Answers

Have you ever stole anything?

1 Answer