Trial Attorney Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Trial Attorney

Trial Attorney Interview Questions

Trial attorney interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What time keeping system are you familiar with?

1 Answer

I am very familiar with time matters and I keep a very accurate calendar that is synced to my smartphone. All events, whether they be deadline dates or reminders, appear on my calendar. in addition, I make certain that my secretary and other staff counsel have access to my calendar at all times.

Asked for familiarity with various software programs, i.e., Word Perfect, Powerpoint, MS Word

1 Answer

Why do you want the join the US Army?

1 Answer

Director asked me a hypo about if I was at a deposition off-site and something went wrong. Was one of those "there's no right answer" questions, but its good to keep your wits about you and answer intelligently.

1 Answer

Name a time when the discovery process assisted you in finalizing a case? Give an actual example. STAY AWAY FROM HYPOTHETICALS!

Standard Interview questions: why are you interested, why would you be a good fit, relevant background.

Asked whether I used any software, stand-alone or online to "prioritize" assignments especially in light of the fact that job required handling dozens of files at a time.

110 of 19 Interview Questions