Truck Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Truck Driver Interview Questions

"When searching for a job as truck driver, be prepared to be asked about your past experience in the field. In addition to experience, employers are looking for drivers with clean records and who are willing to do long hours and be loyal to their company. The ability to communicate and be amicable are also attractive qualities to those hiring."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How much tractor trailer experience do you have?

Where do I see myself in 10 years

1 Answer

Quite a bit of the process was explaining how Driver Solutions worked and the process you would be going through. Starting with your initial acceptance then on to your online tutorials thru E-Gears and then onto your going to the CDL school. Once your approved, you'll be studying for and taking the required online test before being allowed to go to school. Once you pass all required exams, you'll be asked when you would like to attend the nearest approved CDL school. After completion of school, you will be contacted by the company you chose and set up a date to go for orientation. Then it's on to driving with your trainer and getting upgraded to being an actual company driver. This is when the next phase of school begins....actually driving solo OTR and learning on a daily basis while getting experience.

1 Answer

They call me often just to ask if I have any new questions

1 Answer

Did I mind washing the bathroom, if I was not driving a fuel truck?

1 Answer

I don't remember there being a difficult question.

1 Answer

There are no difficult questions, except, are you prepared to be out for a month away from family and friends with only 4 days home?

1 Answer

Do you have a problem with driving old trucks?

1 Answer

When do you think you will be available?

1 Answer

Are you willing to spend the money to get qualified by a Driving School?

4150 of 415 Interview Questions