Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Assistant Store Manager

Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

Assistant store manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you dealt with an upset customer.

4 Answers

Mentioned how I had dealt with a specific customer and made them happy.

Well they were not a customer. But I knocked on a door to sell a kirby grabbed my kirby to demo. Started the demo. Then the man just stared screaming threw me and my belongings outside. In a nice area. I told him ty for his time was sorry. His older son 30s had let me in I didnt know it was not his house. At the time cell phones were not popular. I asked if I could call my boss to pick me up ...he declined..yelled some more. So I had to leave his driveway....I just knew I did the best I could and didnt want that to ruin an opportunity for me. What if the neighbor was the nicest person on earth....so I put my attitude in check wiped off my tears. Got into the next house, and they bought 2. My first time selling 2 in a home. I made 1400 w that sale. I could of sulked and let the negativity get me but I persevered and it paid off.

Later that week I knocked again on the man's door not realizing it was the same door. He opened it and I said I was sry but I forgot to give him his gift for letting me in. He smiled and said he was sorry he had a horrible day still didnt want a demo but was happy w his gift

How would you handle a normal good performer who's sales start taking a negative trend.

Describe how you handled a situation where your manager had acted inappropriately, you had confronted him on his bad behavior, and he threatened you in response.

1 Answer

Explain a time when you made a mistake. What did you do to resolve it?

Tell me about a time that you had failed to care for a customer. What went wrong?

Nothing unexpected. Typical behavioral questions you'd find in any hourly position interview.