Sales Associate Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ | Glassdoor

Sales Associate Interview Questions in Tucson, AZ

"When hiring sales associates, employers are looking for charismatic candidates who can provide helpful advice to customers and close sales. Be prepared to answer a few scenario questions that will assess your ability to handle difficult customers, sell a product, or excel on a team. Previous sales experience is an advantage, but not necessary."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

True or false: people do lots of annoying things.

6 Answers

This was from the personality test. It still cracks me up to this day.

Well, the HONEST answer is True, at least for me and pretty much everyone I know. Lol I don't remember what the "Correct" answer is...

I hate this kind of job application questions and I hate them something fierce! They are so unrealistic in the answer you HAVE to put down. And you have to answer with a "Strongly" in it. It's too bad it took me years of trial and error and no help at all from anyone since they started these quiz questions at the right time for a paper-application taught guy like me to graduate high school in 2001.

How would you describe "Cool?"

3 Answers

How would you handle a situation with a disgruntled customer

2 Answers

What's your favorite time period of fashion?

1 Answer

When was a time that you had an issue or problem and what did you do about it?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at Cost Plus World Market?

1 Answer

What would you do if we were swamped and there was a child crying while his/her mom was selecting merchandise?

1 Answer

What is one criticism a past authority figure has given you?

1 Answer

If my partner is an afro american.

1 Answer

In your previous job or in life what mistake have you made and how'd you fix it?

110 of 165 Interview Questions