Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

"As the first point of contact between a company and the client, a customer service representative must have impeccable communication skills and conflict resolution abilities. Expect your interview to consist of a lot of role-play or ""describe a time when..."" questions that will test your ability to deal with irate clients, work well under pressure, and maintain a calm and professional composure. Make sure to come ready to provide a sales pitch of your company's product."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They wanted to know if I was willing to work nights. The recruiter had indicated that I'd only work nights maybe 2-3 nights a week, but that was incorrect, so I wasn't expecting this question.

1 Answer

I answered yes, since at the time my husband had a more flexible schedule that we could work around. I wasn't happy about it, though, since I had a not quite 2-year-old, and I wanted to be able to spend time with him in the evenings.

tell me about yourself.. this is the hardest question to answer.

I need to make a claim on my PS2

1 Answer

Describe a time when you used you technical knowledge and skill to better yourself or someone else

1 Answer

They ask how you would sell a product, even though this a customer service position. Need to know/show your computer skills:copy/paste, toggling betw screens, minimizing....

Can you breathe?

1 Answer

They asked about my experience in customer service and sales.

1 Answer

If you called into a company why were you calling and what was the resolution of that call? was it good or bad customer service? how did that make you feel?

1 Answer

the online application just because it took sooo loonggg