Tulsa, OK interview questions | Glassdoor

Interview questions in Tulsa, OK

DISH Interviews in Tulsa

www.dish.com /  HQ: Englewood, CO

29 Interviews in Tulsa (of 1,113)

2.4 Easy

Schlumberger Interviews in Tulsa

www.slb.com /  HQ: Houston, TX

24 Interviews in Tulsa (of 2,090)

2.7 Average

QuikTrip Interviews in Tulsa

www.quiktrip.com /  HQ: Tulsa, OK

23 Interviews in Tulsa (of 311)

2.2 Easy

Interview Questions in Tulsa

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you handle a franchisee who did not want to follow an idea or suggestion you created?

5 Answers

I would respectfully listen to the franchisees reasons and provide understanding. I would then use data to reinforce why I had arrived at the conclusion I had in order to give them the "whys" behind my decision.

Did they ever discuss salary.

We discussed salary vaguely. I asked about salary in early interviews and was asked what my requirements were. I said I wanted 60K and was told that wouldn't be an issue.

Behavioral: How would you go about accompanying everyone with their egos when working on a project?

5 Answers

On a clock, what is the difference in the angle of the minute hand and the hour hand when the clock shows 3:15.

5 Answers

Can you fill in for a system manager.`

3 Answers

What would you do if there was a problem that you didn't know how to solve off the top of your head?

2 Answers

Most of the questions were straight job environment situation questions asking give an example of, and how you dealt with it, and the result.

2 Answers

Would you like to be a Master Instructor?

2 Answers

Where I see myself in 3 years.

1 Answer

If you have a balance and 7 balls, in two moves how can you figure out which ball weighs less than the other 6?

1 Answer

HTML knowledge test was for older HTML 4.01 as opposed to the current HTML 5 standard.

110 of 2,057 Interview Questions