Project Manager Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Asked about what I would do if there was a disagreement with someone I worked with.

1 Answer

I said I would talk with the person first and if the situation didn't improve, I would escalate the issue to their manager.

HR has a timed computer logic test that they apparently give to everyone interviewing regardless of position.

1 Answer

One must be prepared for situation questioning. Managers want to know how well you can think on your feet.

What is your weakness?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it?

In your past employment experiences, what was the most challenging experience you faced, and how specifically did you handle it.

1 Answer

They asked my strengths and weaknesses, background and other weak questions with no real meat on them. They also discussed their product and manufacturing practices.

1 Answer

What salary range were you looking to be in?

110 of 14 Interview Questions