tvsdesign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

tvsdesign Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at tvsdesign

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at tvsdesign.

Interview

I was referred by a contact. The process was quick and relatively pleasant. A tour of the office is standard, with an overview of each studio in the firm. I received an offer after the first meeting, and encountered immediate pushback when questioning the compensation, which I felt to be low.

Interior Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at tvsdesign (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was laid back, very conversational. They really look for someone with good interpersonal skills. Ask for a tour of the firm, gives you a good idea of the working style and collaboration. They appreciated that I asked questions about what my role would be as an intern. Be able to quickly highlight important aspects of your portfolio and describe some design thinking.

Interview Questions

• How did I see myself fitting into TVS? What were some personal strengths?   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at tvsdesign (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I went in for one interview with foster. He really sells the firm well. He makes you feel wanted. I wish he followed through with his promises though. The questions were easy. If you can't get a job at this firm you have a problem. They will hire anybody with two arms that walk through the door.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much room to negotiate. I got more than they offered but this place has a system and they don't want to pay much. They will try to leverage the ESOP program on you but it will never pay out well unless you plan to stay there for the rest of your career.

Annon Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at tvsdesign (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was easy. There is really not much more to say. I was called in for an interview, met with the senior managers then met with a principal. I was then taken on a tour of the office.

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at tvsdesign.

Interview

Quick interview followed by an office tour.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. But an unexpected question referring to tvsdesign being known as a sweatshop. Which was later proven to be true.   Answer Question