Manager Interview Questions in Twinsburg, OH | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Twinsburg, OH

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

[In abrasive tone]: "Do you even KNOW what goes into a quarterly SKU performance analysis?!?"

1 Answer

Q: Can you tell me about a time when you had to fire someone?

1 Answer

what do you like to do in your free time

Q: Can you give me an example of a situation in which someone did not like you and how did you deal with that?

1 Answer

Q: Can you give me an example of a project in which you were not necessarily happy with the short term gains but the project was successful in the long term?

1 Answer

Q: Can you walk us through your professional experience at your last couple of jobs?

Q: Can you give me an example of a project that you worked on that failed and what would you do differently if you had it to do over again?

1 Answer

1. What did I know about CVS? 2. Why do you want to leave current employer? 3. Some random questions about what would you do with an employee who was late etc.

1 Answer

Describe how you work with a team. With clients. Do you have contracting experience? Can you travel?

Which job do you think you can do?

110 of 20 Interview Questions