Typical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Typical Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Typical Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Nothing too difficult. Maybe: "Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer, and how did you handle it?"

1 Answer

I had an irate customer who had their car scratched by the carwash I worked at, and they were very upset. I talked in a slow and calm manner so the customer would match my voice level. I explained the process of filing a damage claim, and took pictures of the scratches. I then told them that we would take care of the scratches (as it was a brand new car), and the customer was calmed down after she learned it would be a free and easy fix.

How have you worked with difficult coworkers-tell me about a coworker that was difficult to work with and what you did?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time or situation where you had to deal with an unpleasant co-worker?

1 Answer

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

Questions were easy. In fact, the most "difficult" was just the standard: Why do you want to work here?

1 Answer

How do you deal with irate, mad and frustrated passengers that won't be able to get on a flight to a vacation destination for a couple days? The company gives them the free flight but will not pay for their hotel due to weather. How do you explain this to the passenger?

name your 5 best strenghts

1 Answer

I was asked to explain a situation in which I was confronted with a situation where a customer asked me to solve a problem that I had no control over and how I responded to the customers needs.

1 Answer

"What do you know about our company?"

110 of 21 Interview Questions