uBreakiFix Cell Phone Repair Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

uBreakiFix Cell Phone Repair Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at uBreakiFix

1.5

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (New Haven, CT) in September 2019.

Interview

You'll be called, asked if you'd like to come in soon for an interview. Once there, you'll have a brief interview followed by a skills test to prove your repair knowledge. After this, you'll then have a concluding section of the interview where you'll be asked things relating to availability etc.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do I have with tech repair   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for uBreakiFix

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Miami, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a one on one only lasted about 15 minutes got hired on the spot but then they wanted me to come on for a second interview and it was a full work day, no break, and no pay either. Eat while you work as well because like I said NO BREAKS

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with cell phones, fixing wise   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Orland Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at uBreakiFix (Orland Park, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward and the questions asks were the common questions when reviewing a resume. I was ask about my education and experience as well as my future education goals.

Interview Questions

• What made you applied for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you have experience than ask for $12 otherwise walkaway and if you do take the job do not do it for ever because there is no room for advancement.