uShip QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for QA Analyst

uShip QA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at uShip

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at uShip.

Interview

The interview process was a very smooth and fast one. I applied online and was contacted within a day by the in house recruiter. She asked me a few questions regarding my experience and then explained the hiring manager would be contacting me for a phone interview. I spoke with the manager and was then asked to come in for an in house interview. The interview consisted on 3 rounds of people asking me a series of questions. The whole process to 3 hours! I was contacted the next day with an offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Study and know your stuff before the interview. Don't put skills on your resume that your not prepared to demonstrate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for uShip

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

Friendly, engaging people. One on sight interview for about 45 minutes. Interview was about half behavioral to technical. Two people conducting interview. Seemed to mostly care about web fluency and passion for the company. Interviewers asked specifically why I was interested in uShip.

Interview Questions

• Asked 'how would you break a vending machine'? Asked about familiarity with browser and Selenium.   Answer Question