uShip.com Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

uShip.com Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at uShip.com

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Had phone interview with recruiter, online questionnaire, 1 hour phone interview with hiring manager and then was asked into office for a 3 hour time block. I did shadowing, role play and in-depth interview with the hiring manager. as well as a timed math test and fielded some "think outside the box questions". I thought the role-play was a little difficult, seeing as I hadn't heard any actual calls with customers and they expected me to know exactly what to say. (Yes I prepared and researched the company before the interview but you can only learn so much by looking online). Overall I found the onsite interview a bit long/extreme (tough to sneak away from the office when currently employed) especially for an entry level role. They definitely tried to ask random questions and put me on the spot, which is fine, but just hard to prepare for those type of questions ahead of time. Afterwards I emailed the hiring manager twice thanking him for his time (with a few additional questions) and never heard back. I reached out to the recruiter and was told they hired someone else instead.

Interview Questions

• -Come prepared to know the competitors and exactly what their business model is and how they differentiate from Uship
    -"How would you find leads if you weren't provided with any?"
    -"How would you filter those leads by most important?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for uShip.com

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at uShip.com (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online, contacted within the week

First Interview: Over the phone with a sales manager. Gave me a quick background on the company and the position, then asked me questions about my work experience.

Second Interview: In person. Started out with a sales rep giving me a tour of the building. Then introduced me to another sales rep who I shadowed for roughly 30 minutes. Afterwords I sat down with the first sales rep as well as the sales manager I spoke with on the phone. Same line of questioning about my work experience, and standard questions (weaknesses/strengths, etc.). After a round of questioning they had me role play as a rep a couple times, and then asked to perform a few basic math questions.

I was told I would be brought back in for a 3rd interview with the VP of Commercial Sales. After a couple weeks of no response I emailed the sales manager but he never responded to me.

Interview Questions