uShip.com Senior Scrum Master Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at uShip.com

2.0

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at uShip.com (Austin, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

2 interviews. One 1 hour interview with internal recruiting manager and another 1 hour interview with a resident scrum master. Like another interviewee commented in an earlier post the interview was very conversational and I thought it went extremely well. The interview ended with the scrum master asking my availability to come in for a face to face interview. Then they went dark. After two follow up emails from myself I heard back from the internal recruiter that the recruiting manager decided to move forward. (I don't know who the hiring manager was; they never interviewed me). I think what surprised me the most was that both interviews went really well. It flowed and I gave very specific answers to their questions. I've been on enough interviews to know when I've interviewed well or not....or so I thought!

Interview Questions

• What do you feel makes you a fit for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for uShip.com

Senior Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at uShip.com (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Had a 1 hour phone interview with the recruiter. recruiter asked several questions about my background and how I would work as a scrum master in the organization. They asked if i understood what they do and how they evolved to the company they are now. The interview was very conversational and I thought it went extremely well. The interview ended with the recruiter asking my availability to come in for an in-person and that they would cal me in the next two days, but the follow-up didn't come. A week later, after a follow-up call I made, they sent an email saying they would not be moving forward with me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of culture would you like to work in?   1 Answer