uShip.com Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

uShip.com Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at uShip.com

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uShip.com (Austin, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Had the initial talk with the HR and got the interview scheduled. The scheduled interview was a Skype interview. The lady who took my interview seemed to had made her mind before even interviewing me that I wasn’t going to make it anyways. Her attitude reflected in her words. Seemed to have a lot of ego.
Asked couple of basic technical questions (OOPs etc) .
It seemed as if she was racist about me.

Other Interview Reviews for uShip.com

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at uShip.com (Austin, TX) in September 2018.

Interview

Started out with your basic HR phone call. After that when to a hack rank questionnaire to be followed by a hacker rank pairing exercise on the phone. Then I visited on-site and talked to a handful of people about my experience and got to ask questions about what my future role would look like.

It was a calm and relaxed interview process. I got to met a handful of people allowing me to get good read on the people I would work with. After working here for some time now I would say that the interview prepared me for what I was going to work on, along with who I was going to work with.

Interview Questions

• High level OOP, AWS, and basic Front-end questions (around HTML, CSS, and JS)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at uShip.com (Austin, TX).

Interview

HR/Talent person contacted and sent a hackerrank questionnaire which was pretty easy to complete. It mostly covered about technical skills, stacks, general knowledge of software engineering. They replied and scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. I felt a bit unconformable not having an initial call to discuss more about compensation and other HR basic things but I went ahead and we set up the call. The second call covered more in-depth about my background, ways of working, my experience working with teams. I honestly felt he was really prepared or he was reading his questions. I had the chance to ask some questions. Overall it was a nice call but I felt like I also wasted 1 hour of my time, when he could have asked less questions and I think the interviewer had already decided for other type of candidate. I am looking for jobs so for me any opportunity to have interview is good but I do not think I would have worked for that company anyways.

Interview Questions