Ui ux designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ui ux designer Interview Questions

ui ux designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to work at Microsoft?

2 Answers

Hello, as an MS employee I have created an interview prep guide for Microsoft interviews, based on my and my colleagues' recent interview experiences. The guide has questions you should expect along with our answers that got us into Microsoft. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/microsoft-program-product-manager-interview-questions-answers-details-ms/ (please do not forget to also look at the reviews at the bottom of that page). Thanks! Ryan

How long did it take them to get back to you to let you know you didn’t get the job?

Can we talk tomorrow instead of today.

2 Answers

How do you react when you receive a feedback about your design?

2 Answers

Will you require sponsorship?

1 Answer

Interview questions include for the English assessment level include talking a bit about yourself, your background and professional experience.

1 Answer

If we were to ask your coworkers, what would be a professional weakness of yours?

1 Answer

He asked what I had been up to lately, while looking at my resume.

1 Answer

Describe how you would find out the number of domestic flights out of the US in one day without using the internet.

1 Answer

It seems that you have done allot of web application design and not all of of mobile app design. Do you have experience designing for mobile applications?

1 Answer

The job postings are mostly in Slack channel, and I'm not quite sure where else. The interview includes a design challenge. The questions are standard, about experience, why this company, it's very casual.

110 of 91 Interview Questions