IT Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

IT Interview Questions in United Kingdom

IT professionals build, design, and maintain the systems that handle storing, sending, and retrieving information. Employers are looking for individuals who are able to systematically solve the tough and unusual problems that arise in the field. Expect to be asked many hypothetical questions that will assess your thought process when dealing with complex problems.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

have you ever had conflict with your colleges?

2 Answers

yes, I have, But I don't argue with people. try to solve it in another way.

Hi Mate, I am thinking of applying to fdm but i am little nervouse about it, can you please help me, I will feel great comfort if i could speak to you directly, please pm me on bhikopatodi@gmail.com thx

How do you handle foreign employees who do not understand english?

culture in the UAE

1 Answer

what are your reasons for a dramatic career change from Media to IT Training?

2 Answers

At the end of a log, drawn out discussion about how to handle the situation where someone in my team has made an error that had a significant impact, we arrived at the "Ultimately, I carry the can" there was the "How would you feel if we were either going to fire you or you had to sacrifice the employee that made the error" bit... that is a bit tricky without the full background and actually "being there" so you have to take a gamble.

1 Answer

What is your experience of Citrix?

1 Answer

How would overcome a weakness

1 Answer

Where do you see youseld in next two years ?

1 Answer

Where in the periodic table, would you find elements with the largest atoms?

2 Answers

"What does Arup do" tends to knock people for six as they either haven't done any research into the firm or simply put the firm's activities down to construction, which is wrong.

110 of 1,196 Interview Questions