Marketing Communications Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Marketing Communications Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Marketing communications interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The objectives of the role were extensive and specific, with specified outputs that were expected by the end of year 1. They asked me in lots of detail about my approach to each area.

2 Answers

It was at least a two hour interview each time and required a lot of preparation. I approached each question methodically and using sales communication techniques.

We try to be specific about what we are looking for and will have at least 1 interview, a telephone conversation and probably some other exercise to measure what we are looking for. Really to increase our chances of getting the best match possible. We also show people around and let them see where, and who they'd be working with, so candidates too can make an informed decision. We aim to make sure we make the right decision as we know how expensive a wrong decision can be for both us and the candidate.

Tell me about yourself. More than making questions, she tried to sell me the job.

Tell me about your skills.

1 Answer

What experience or input have you got that adds value to us

1 Answer

Give me number and figures of sales this has generated.

why this role, tell me about the experience you reach a common goal, How do you motivate yourself? Tell me about RBS value? Do your love help others? Tell me about the experience you provide customers service? Tell me about the experience your convince other?

Name as aspect of this job role that you require more training in

Tell me about a project that went wrong and could have missed it's deadline, how you set it right, and if you managed to deliver it to the original deadline.

What is one thing on your CV that is not true? If you could have dinner with 3 famous people, who?

Name something that could impact your ability to carry out this role well?