Undergraduate Admissions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Undergraduate Admissions Interview Questions

Undergraduate admissions interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Roleplay: You call a student who you believe may be interested in attending Art U, but on the phone they seem very uninterested and unsure. Get them interested and make them want to come to Art U.

1 Answer

Any time I tried to speak, the rep just shrugged it off (while pretending to be the uninterested potential student) and didn't show interest no matter what I said.

Unfortunately at this time I can't recall the questions that were asked.

Only extraordinarily basic questions were asked. None stand out, or were remarkably insightful/challenging.

I was given an exercise ahead of the interview and asked to prepare a 3-5 minute presentation: "You will be asked to describe the communication strategy that you would use for our upcoming EVENT. There is no need to bring supplemental materials. We are more concerned with your ability to present a clear and concise approach to an admission related program."

1 Answer

How would you express to parents the importance of their student pursuing the arts?

There were no difficult or unexpected questions during the interview. The interviews questions were standard.

110 of 20 Interview Questions