Underwriting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Underwriting Assistant Interview Questions

Underwriting assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What new policy or procedure have you had to implement at a previous job, and how did you adapt to it?"

3 Answers

I gave her a specific example from Starbucks where they started a new "repeatable routine" for making drinks instead of the "Follow the recipe and it will all work out," method they'd been using. I acted very excited about the new routine and explained how it increased quality and reduced wait time.

Were you invited for a face-to-face interview, or was everything handled by phone?

It was all done over the phone.

Why do you want to work here

2 Answers

Puzzles in personality test, they were logic based puzzles with shapes.

1 Answer

What were obstacles you faced working in a group?

1 Answer

What my responsibilities would be and whether or not I was interested

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us?

1 Answer

Give a specific example of how you have demonstrated your ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results. Describe the situation and the manner in which you addresses it.

1 Answer

None, I was hired as an Assistant Underwriter, though the jub function changed over the time I was ther and really was more of and underwriter that did underwriting assistant job function.

1 Answer

This was the first question: Please tell me about yourself.

2 Answers

In general the questions were normal interview questions but he would ask the question and then cough and sneeze in my ear with no manners which so ever.

110 of 202 Interview Questions