Underwriting Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Underwriting Assistant Interview Questions

Underwriting assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

"What new policy or procedure have you had to implement at a previous job, and how did you adapt to it?"

3 Answers

I gave her a specific example from Starbucks where they started a new "repeatable routine" for making drinks instead of the "Follow the recipe and it will all work out," method they'd been using. I acted very excited about the new routine and explained how it increased quality and reduced wait time.

Were you invited for a face-to-face interview, or was everything handled by phone?

It was all done over the phone.

Why do you want to work here

2 Answers

Why do you want to work for us?

Multilingual

1 Answer

I feel really weird answering questions about tell me about a time when you have disagreed with a manager and how did you handle it..ERRRRHHH weird right..so that I suppose

1 Answer

Why do you want to work at ACE?

1 Answer

Give a specific example of how you have demonstrated your ability to handle multiple priorities and deliver results. Describe the situation and the manner in which you addresses it.

1 Answer

None, I was hired as an Assistant Underwriter, though the jub function changed over the time I was ther and really was more of and underwriter that did underwriting assistant job function.

1 Answer

I was told that the company has a chain of command, and to enhance open collaboration and increase employee engagement they have skip level communication. I was asked "Would you have an issue with that approach?"

1 Answer

As the role I was interviewing was for the AVP of Underwriting , I was asked "Of the three critical job expectations; book, people, and agency management, how would you rank them based on your level of interest or enjoyment?"

110 of 259 Interview Questions