Unethical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unethical Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Unethical Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should I pay you salary? Yes, that will be the most unexpected question. Right after I joined the training, a friend who recommended me (working at a big s/w company, I cannot disclose because he is under the threat from this company) was not paid his routine salary - it was promised he will be paid a bonus. But the bonus was 3,000 first year and last year he didn't get paid. He went and asked the owner, the owner's question was "why should I pay you? You are doing a crappy job there". My friend asked me to leave if possible. I did!

2 Answers

Ask and learn what training they are providing, how they will "market" you, prior to enrolling even for training. It wouldn't be a bad idea to see how they will pay you and if it is a straight cut or will they pay in in "bonus" methods. Don't bait into it, no matter how desperate you are, there are ethical companies out there.

This is total lie. we have a record paying salary in time and accurate. One can always check even with our past employees. Moreover, we are getting 90% of employees thru referral only. These are the comments written by our adversaries and they have the campaign to malign our company.

Tell the other contract company you are an employee of Panzer Solutions and you work for us. Without even an offer or a signed contract in hand.

1 Answer

"What are your ideas about how Adobe could differentiate itself/innovate/disrupt?" Asked at least 20 times in different ways over 2 days.

1 Answer

First day at work i was told that the group I would be working with is not competitive at all and even though the job was a sale position, the sales manager told me that she did not care if i make any sale ...because i asked her about the commission, this was her answer to excuse the ripp off they do to the employees in sharing only 5% between 4 to 7 people depending on the hours and not the sale that you make. terrible terrible

1 Answer

owner stated that he 'usually only hires women' because he 'prefers a woman's attention to detail' and I was replacing a woman on the job, and in turn was replaced by her sister as if it was planned from the beginning and I was just used as a filler to appease investor's anxieties

1 Answer

Just being quizzed over my Current Employer at the time and their Clients. I did not feel comfortable discussing that. I felt it was unethical.

1 Answer

Door to door all commission sales at Shy Enterprises without payment sound like something that you're prepared to do?

1 Answer

The questionnaire asked for code that I found to be particularly satisfying or interesting. No company that I have worked for would ever release their proprietary work-for-hire code to another company, or allow their employees to retain it after leaving.

1 Answer

if i had any medical issues

1 Answer

How will you complete your responsibilities here?

110 of 20 Interview Questions