Unit coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unit coordinator Interview Questions

unit coordinator interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How influential are you in your current role and what are some of the methods you use to ensure your customers are satisfied with their products?

3 Answers

In my industry, an unsatisfied customer has the option of elevating concerns / issues all the way to the CEO. For this reason, my organization spends significant time on customer facing activities ranging from teleconferences to formal, face to face meetings. Formalized reports and summaries are produced and distributed to my organization's leadership team and elevated issues are addressed during internal meetings, as required.

Your answer was very good; however, your approach is not correct. A better approach to take is that Rain Bird's name sells itself, if you aren't happy then too bad, there are plenty of other customers out there. Way waste the time on a few disgruntled customers?

You also need to add that you'll find and hold someone responsible for the customer dissatisfaction, probably someone that was given responsibility with no authority nor resources, and then terminate him. Tony likes this.

Are you willing to work holidays?

3 Answers

Nothing specific. Didn't even look at my resume (I was referred by a friend).

2 Answers

How long have you been interested in joining the Army?

How soon can you start?

2 Answers

How I could contribute to the unit; How well I could handle conflict (detailed response expected); how would I handle a medication error; Why did I want to work for Mayo

2 Answers

Are you ready to be part of the team? When can you start?

2 Answers

Describe a time that you dealt with a difficult customer.

2 Answers

What qualities and successes do you believe you can bring to this position from your current industry?

2 Answers

Questions about FEMA Corps Unit Leader when the job ad and position title was for AmerCorps NCCC Unit Leader. Do all your research and understand the history of company and the type of work they do.

110 of 719 Interview Questions