Unit manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unit manager Interview Questions

unit manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How influential are you in your current role and what are some of the methods you use to ensure your customers are satisfied with their products?

3 Answers

In my industry, an unsatisfied customer has the option of elevating concerns / issues all the way to the CEO. For this reason, my organization spends significant time on customer facing activities ranging from teleconferences to formal, face to face meetings. Formalized reports and summaries are produced and distributed to my organization's leadership team and elevated issues are addressed during internal meetings, as required.

Your answer was very good; however, your approach is not correct. A better approach to take is that Rain Bird's name sells itself, if you aren't happy then too bad, there are plenty of other customers out there. Way waste the time on a few disgruntled customers?

You also need to add that you'll find and hold someone responsible for the customer dissatisfaction, probably someone that was given responsibility with no authority nor resources, and then terminate him. Tony likes this.

Are you willing to work holidays?

3 Answers

Nothing specific. Didn't even look at my resume (I was referred by a friend).

2 Answers

How I could contribute to the unit; How well I could handle conflict (detailed response expected); how would I handle a medication error; Why did I want to work for Mayo

2 Answers

What qualities and successes do you believe you can bring to this position from your current industry?

2 Answers

Can you leave what you know as a clinician at the door we do not want want you to seem more knowledgeable than us.

1 Answer

Are you up to date on the current AFI's that govern UDM.

How experince may benifit GS

1 Answer

What can you bring to the company that no else can?

110 of 227 Interview Questions