Unit Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unit Manager Interview Questions

Unit manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. What are your career goals? 2. Tell me about a time when someone was upset with something you may or may not have done, how did you handle their upset?

1 Answer

1. To find a professional place to call home. 2. Stay calm, lower voice, listen to their concern, apologize for anything I possibly did wrong, attempt to find resolution to their concern.

What can you bring to the company that no else can?

1 Answer

Why did you apply to Waffle House? It sounds like a no-brainer obvious interview question but the thought process of how you're going to respond is what makes it challenging. Clearly no one dreams of working at Waffle House in any position. LOL!

1 Answer

Have you ever worked for Ernst and Young companies?

1 Answer

There really was not a most difficult question as again, I've been with this company since 1995 and have gone through the interview process multiple times.

1 Answer

How I could contribute to the unit; How well I could handle conflict (detailed response expected); how would I handle a medication error; Why did I want to work for Mayo

2 Answers

Do you care more about spending time with your family or serving people?

1 Answer

questions were really confusing when asked... not able to remember questions

1 Answer

Tell me what you would do if you found out an associate was not reporting for work but claiming they had.

1 Answer

I didn't expect salary to come up on the first interview, but it did.

110 of 174 Interview Questions